Friday, November 9, 2007

Men At Work

I think the sign says it all.

A few pics of the initial phase.
David and his brother Tim put their heads together for constructing the ultimate bathroom.




Here is Joe lending a hand in the bathroom. What you see on Joe's head is a mini basketball hoop that attaches to a door or wall. Joe calls it a hat and often wears it on his head. You will also see him wearing it in the following video.





To keep Joe out of the way of the men at work, I put him to work washing dishes.






Here is David, after crawling underneath the bathtub, and yes underneath the house, to check out the plumbing.





He works hard for the money. Tim gutted our bathroom in three hours.




Some pics of the end result - for today.


To Be Continued.....






2 comments:

Valerie said...

Unbelievably cute kid. Definitely worth the 10 hours it took to upload and process! My favorite is the fact that he's wearing his basketball hoop like it's the most natural thing in the world. "Of course I'm wearing my basketball hat mom, who doesn't!!"

Valerie said...

I totally bailed on you guys today. I'm so sorry, but Allie was a wreck by 0900, so I put her down. It would have been miserable for everyone. I will try again soon!