Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey for You, Turkey for Me

We started off Thanksgiving at Tim's (David's brother's) house. Here is Aunt Sandy (David's sister) feeding Joe pumpkin pie. If only we could all go through life playing while someone feeds us. Narration by Miranda.



Cousins Laird and Miranda were quite obessed with the camera.

Laird took this pic of Miranda.


This was Joe's scheduled Thanksgiving nap.


Every year my mom cooks real cranberries. Not only are they delicious, tart, and tangy, but absolutely gorgeous.







This would be Joe's second Thanksgiving dinner for the day. I am thankful for a hearty eater. Amen!





Christmas came early for Joe. Since we usually don't see my grandma on Christmas she brought Joe's present. He enjoyed unwrapping more than I thought he would.


Watching Joe open this makes me look forward to Christmas. He is more fun with each passing day. My memory card was full in the middle of filming so this clip is split in two.











1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ah yes, to go through life having someone feed me pie! I would die happy! By the way, we have the same car seat!