Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Splish Splash, We Can Only Take Baths

Just wanted to post a bathroom update. The new bathtub and shower stall walls are finished and secure, so these pics were taken before David started placing the tile. Look to the left, and that is the cubby hole David built. It's right next to the toilet, I think I'll set magazines there.



Joe and I went to the park so Dad could work undisturbed in the bathroom. He made quite a bit of progress while we were gone.

Happy Thankgiving!








3 comments:

Little Smiths said...

I would say I wish you'd have called me, but we couldn't have gone with you. We spent our day in the Dr's office :( M is always sick dangit!

Anonymous said...

Ryanne, David and Joseph,
It was wonderful seeing you on Thanksgiving. My how Joseph has grown.
Seeing your blog has made me want to start one of our own.
What a great way to keep up to date on the family.
You inspire me!
Love Aunt Sherri
(I love the sound of that)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryanne,
Having fun reading the blogs, watching the videos, Joseph is such a doll! Hope we'll get to see you at some point during the holidays, but I know how hectic life is - especially in the midst of "splish splash - we can only take baths!!!" Uncle Bruce and I have started blogs too, a couple of weeks back, but are still figuring out the details! Will send you the links soon. Give little Joe a big hug for us, and Handy Man David one as well! Love you guys, Aunt Vonnie, Uncle Bruce, gang.