Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween - "Take 2"




Two days later, here is my Halloween post. Mother Nature must have known it was Halloween because the air smelled of fall leaves, and left a bite on your ears. Joe wore his costume most of the day, and I think liked it. Never once did he try to pull it off. Every Wednesday we visit my grandma for lunch. Here is Joe trick or treating at Nano's house. My amateur status of movie making is evident by this clip. Cock your head to the left when you watch.

After grandma's house, Joe came home and napped all afternoon. Finally, at 6pm, Dave had to wake him, and he was quite cranky. Here he is loaded in the wagon, preparing for departure.





Here are Joseph and Dad trick or treating!



Joe stayed up extra late that night, but only because Mom was trying to figure out how to post this. I think one of the neat things about having children is getting to experience childhood again. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.


















1 comment:

Valerie said...

Unbelievably adorable. I love the costume. Is it stuffed with something to make it full in the belly?
Welcome to the life of a blogger!!