Thursday, October 9, 2008

84+16=100

Look at the blog archive column. Then look at the year 2007, it should say 16, as in 16 posts. Now look at the year 2008 and you'll see....this is my 100th post. What fun blogging has been for me. And I am looking forward to much more. I just posted these pics because A)I love burnt orange mums B)I am playing with settings on my camera (thanks to pioneer woman) and why not blog pics of something I love for my 100th post.

Also for my 100th post, I am eliminating the title you see at the top of my blog. I am not sure what I want it to be. I originally named it "In My Life", because that is one of my favorite Beatles' songs, which I believe is about looking back on your life and reflecting. Granted, I feel that with the blog I am reflecting on my life, but at the same time I am living and moving forward. Just to simplify things, every time I read it to myself, it just doesn't feel right. So I am chucking it!

No comments: