Monday, October 6, 2008

Kerby Farms

Yesterday, the four of us loaded into the truck and drove the whopping five minutes to Kerby Farms Pumpkin Patch. We probably only stayed there for a little over an hour. Once we got there I fed Charlotte, and changed her diaper and restrained her to me in the mei tai. While I was feeding Charlotte I could her Joe screaming from the play area. There was no question that it was my son screaming. I saw the other parents staring at David, as if saying, what are you doing to this child. Come to find out he was screaming bloody murder because David was trying to get him to play on the slide, or go see the farm animals, or anything other than playing with cars and tractors like he does day in and day out. But no, he just wanted to play with the tractors in the sandbox. He looks so innocent with those cheeks.






The tractor was too bumpy to get any pics. So here we are in the pumpkin patch. Joe is walking towards me pointing and saying, "No mom, stop taking pictures. NO MOM, STOP IT."




He meant it, he is reaching for the camera.




I told him if he continued with this attitude he would be in the doghouse. Ha, Ha!




As much as David usually hates crowds (as do I), he had a good time.





He actually let me position him there against the growth chart, and begrudgingly stood still for the picture.

This week is going to be crazy. But I am sure I will post several times. See you all later.














No comments: