Friday, October 10, 2008

Scarecrows on Parade

My dramatic 36 hours without David has come to an end. And well, two kids in tow isn't that bad. They both were deceivingly well behaved, and in Charlotte's case, content. Other than preparing the food, I completed my list, and all within naptimes. But, this is the calm before the storm: before the wedding and family reunion. Anyway...tomorrow starts our little town's Scarecrow on Parade contest. David entered last year, and while his scarecrow looks the same, his set-up looks much nicer and fall-esque. There is my butt naked son in the background pretending to water the flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new background and title. You do an amazing job. You've got this whole, mothering, "wifing", cooking, baking, potty training, etc etc etc. down to a fine art. Good job Ryanne.