Thursday, September 18, 2008

BOO

I have been waiting a while to post a Halloween themed background, so I am very excited. What a day! Lots of loaded, poopy diapers and temper tantrums, but at one point, I just told myself, "you have got to laugh about this, because there is nothing else you can do".
Charlotte is getting that "deer in the headlights" look less often, and seems to focus on faces briefly. I am hoping for some smiles in the next week or two.
I thought Joe was so cute, playing under the table. Until about five minutes later I realized he was pooping. Yes, I know, hiding to poop, one of the ready signs for potty training.

At Laird's birthday party. Considering Joe had about a thirty minute nap that day, I was expecting some wacky melt downs, but for the most part he did fairly well. I didn't try to make him sit at the table and eat - that just wasn't a battle I was willing to fight by myself, with both kids at a birthday party.


My sweet son probably ate the biggest piece of cake there. My son is addicted to sweets, and will literally gorge himself - that is a tendency inherited from me.

Busy weekend ahead. I love this weather!
Oh, and by the way, I posted links to the two websites I used to construct the layout for my blog; Sweet Shoppe Designs and SJH Blog Design. Also check out the Songbird Cafe link. Can't wait to eat there dad...hint, hint.


No comments: