Monday, September 8, 2008

I Lied

I guess I lied. I found a few random pics I took this past week. Nothing breath taking or awe inspiring. But gosh darn it, they are changing everyday. Here is Joe at Monkey Business, basically an indoor play area. We went there on Friday night, just to get Joe out of the house, and running around.
Joe has never really been one of those kids to put things in his mouth. Only on rare occassion have I caught him trying to taste test something. So point being, I let him play with money. He loves to put it in the change jar or his piggy bank, and we talk about which coins are which and then we count them. Anyway, Joe was playing in the living room with his money, and when I went in there he had placed all of it in Charlotte's lap. It was kinda funny.

David makes fun of people who take pics of themselves in the mirror. But I have been trying to hold Charlotte in this sling, when I am busy around the house. I feel like if I am not feeding her, I am having to sit her down in her bed, or the bouncy, and it just breaks my heart not to hold her. So we have been giving this sling a try. She looks smushed, but she is more comfortable than when we started. I still have some manuevering I need to try to get to where I want to be.



No comments: