Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pumpkin Butter

Does she have nothing else to do? All day, all she does is post pictures of her kids and write about their to dos around town. Well, my house is a mess, and I probably will not post for a couple days - maybe. This morning Joe had gymnastics. Initially, he was very attentive and followed directions well. But after about five minutes, he randomly ran around conducting his own class. After "nastics", as Joe calls it, we headed to English Landing Park. It has been several years since I have visited this park, but I love the atmosphere, and hope to go back several more times before the weather turns cold. I posted these pics for one reason only, and that reason is the exhausted, far away stare in Joe's eyes. He was exhausted from the zoo (the day before), despite an early bedtime and sleeping over twelve hours straight.





Two men I love to watch walk.
After the park, we met my dad for lunch at the Songbird Cafe. An oh so small cafe, but oh so inspirational. If I ever opened a restraunt it would be reminscent of this java joint. Courtney, the owner, experiments with different ice cream flavors, and I was totally noshing on the Pumpkin Butter. I hope to go back again very soon.



No comments: