Monday, November 24, 2008

Did You Know?

My sister-in-law, Sandy, sent me this. I liked the questions, so I thought I would post them.
1. What is your occupation right now?
RN on the weekends. Mom - Monday through Friday
2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now?
The Sesame Street theme song
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A homemade cinnamon roll. Thanks Aunt Sherri!
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. I love driving a stick shift.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My sister. But she only called to talk to Joe
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes. I love her.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Probably tennis
9. What is your favorite drink?
My mom's spiced apple cider
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes
11. Favorite food?
I live by the whim of my cravings. So right now, milk.
12. What is the last movie you watched?
The Polar Express
13. Favorite day of the year?
My children's birthdays
14. How do you vent anger?
I yell, or a closed mouth groan.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
??? Maybe my mom can answer that
16. What is your favorite season?
Hands down, Fall.
17. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes, and comment on the blog.
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
If I send this by email, my Aunt Sherri
20. Who is least likely to respond?
If I send this via email, my dad
21. Living arrangements.
Hubby, me, Joe and Baby Mae
22. When was the last time you cried?
Last night I teared up at Annie Lennox playing the piano. I bet my mom did too.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Stamps, shoes and boxes of kids clothes that don't fit, or have yet to fit.
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Strange things about my friends. They seem to change with each new stage in my life. So I would have to answer my mom.
25. What did you do last night?
Cooked dinner, watched the AMAs and read my new Barefoot cookbook
26. What are you most afraid of?
My children dying
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
cheese
28. Favorite dog breed?
Border Collie
29. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday
30. How many states have you lived in?
2- KS and MO
31. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls
32. What is your favorite flower?
That's a hard one, I love fall flowers like mums, dahlias and sunflowers. But the first flower that comes to mind is the Peony. The smell of a Peony is heaven to me, and brings back fond memories of childhood. Plus they are perennials, they are low maintenance and they grow more beautiful each year.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Can I just tell you I love your blog. Don't expect me to answer all these questions any time soon...but I get a kick out of you. I'm ready for you to be back at work! It's just not the same!! If you get a chance, will you find your spiced nuts recipe and email it to me? I can't find it anywhere, and if I'm already a gestational diabetic, it would be great to munch on over the holidays!! Thanks -
valerie.fro@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ryanne, I have to second Val on this one! I feel like I know you better from your blog than I do from working with you :) I am sad that you maternity leave is over, but I am ready to see you on the weekends. Have a great Thanksgiving and hope that everyone is recovering in your house.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Sweetie. I won't disappoint you and I will answer the questions by email to you. And I too feel I know you better just by reading your blog. I am still talking about our trip to Cockrells.