Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Posting Some Pics

Just wanted to post some pics. I have been trying to stay off of the computer. Once I am on, it sucks me in and I accomplish absolutely nothing. I have spent the majority of my time with the kiddos, cooking to my hearts content, and washing dishes. But not washing laundry, because I despise laundry. Here are the chittlins in their polar bear pajamas. Joseph is purposefully not smiling.

Can I say it anymore...I love my babies!
I don't know if anyone cares or actually uses the recipes I post, but I have been trying some, and wanted to post a good seasonal one. That's why the "Recipe of the Week" hasn't been posted for two weeks. I am not sure if I will post anymore recipes. For my small audience, let me know if you use the recipes. If you don't give a diddly about my recipes don't comment and I will take a hint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryanne. Love the pictures of the two kids together. i think that watching them learn how to be siblings is the best thing about having two! Your pancakes look awesome. I will have to try that recipe this weekend. Hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

I like to pretend like I'm going to try your recipes but I'm no cook like you. I enjoy reading about them, though.