Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Will Rogers Day

Yesterday when I looked at my Farmer's Almanac calendar I saw that November 4th was Will Roger's Day in Oklahoma. Who am I kidding? I am trying to be non-chalant.
I can't say that I am a fanatic Obama fan (especially the fanatics in eastern Wyandotte who are shooting off guns tonight), but I can't help but feel ignited by his energy and aura. I am so thankful to be alive and witness to such a historical moment. I don't know if he will be the savior president that so many claim, but I am praying that he remains safe throughout the next four years.
On an even more important note, I hope to be posting about the goings on around here, like potty training, tantrums, Chili contests, car buying, piles of dirty laundry, breastfeeding and unruly, non-law abiding neighbors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your excitement and your concerns.

Mrs. G. said...

Yes, there is something magical in the air!