Saturday, November 22, 2008

Going Out With A Bang

Well, no pics for this entry. Joseph became sick last Wednesday, and it took him well over a week to recover. Charlotte and I also caught some upper respiratory bug, which she and I still have. Yesterday was our first trip out of the house since Joseph got sick.
I spent the morning at a stamp class. Oh boy, I had a really good time. And I am planning a party sometime in January. Tomorrow I am headed to Cockrell Village - a quaint little cooking village. There are five cottages, each with a different theme. Very excited. Then this next week, I have one more project before I head back to work. But this project is top secret. TEE HEE HEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time today for lunch and our shopping excursion to Cockrells. I am SO glad you could fit it in before returning to your work schedule. Your a great mom and a super niece! Thanks for sharing your day with me.