Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wheeeeesh.....Kurplunk

Wait, what's that I hear. Is that the sound of my top secret project flying out the window? A two story drop no less. I had wanted to make these cupcake bites from the Bakerella blog. And maybe I am the only one, but I thought they were a BIG pain in the ass. And I hate canned frosting (well, not all canned frosting just the can of cream cheese frosting that I used). Cupcake bites BITE. Sorry Bakerella. Not all of Martha Stewart's "good things" are good. There, I said it. But I found a new project that I will try to post tomorrow. Here are the items that you need:
1. A clothes iron
2. Saran wrap
3. card stock
4. copier paper
5. a 2-ply decorative napkin, like a cocktail napkin
6. scissors
7. And if we are being technical, an iron-able surface
See you bright and early. No, not really, just kidding. Just show up some time tomorrow.

No comments: