Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Charlie

Sorry it took so long to post. We've had issues with the network here, on top of all the busy, hospital stuff. Baby girl is big and beautiful, and doing quite well. Sweetheart is the first word that comes to mind. Anyway here are the pics, I wasn't able to post all of the ones I wanted.

Cutting the cord.
Good apgars and a strong cry.

Bright lights


That's right 10lbs 8ozs



Beautiful, cherub face. I really thought she looked like Joe right after he was born


I have been a little slow to recover, with initally having lots of vomiting anytime I moved head, and then excessive bleeding, which I have been on a Pitocyin drip for twelve hours now.
Joe came up yesterday for a short visit, but hasn't been feeling well, and is headed to the peditricians office today. I miss him a lot, and really can't wait to go home. I am somewhat afraid my stay might be extended past the normal three day stay.



7 comments:

Sarah Freund said...

Ryanne,

She's so beautiful!!! I guess I'll have to hand over the biggest baby award now though. ;)

Hope you're feeling better,
Sarah F

Dane said...

Whoa! Charlie is gorgeous. I love those cheeks! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are starting to feel better. Hang in there Ryanne. Take care, Katie S

Valerie said...

She's perfect Ryanne!! She's big and beautiful!! Hillary called and said you were having a few issues, but I hope you heal up quickly and get to go home. Hope to see you soon!! Congrats!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on such a beautiful baby girl!! I can't wait to snuggle and spoil her, she looks perfect! I hope all is well with you and you get to feeling better soon. Let me know when you are up for visitors and ice cream! :)
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I'm so in love with her cheeks. She's so beautiful. You are officially a champ for working two days before you gave birth to that full grown toddler.

Anonymous said...

Loved getting to see and hold my beautiful great niece last night. What a little angel! So happy for you and David and Joseph. The Toland Family is now the Fantastic Four! See you all again soon, let us know if you need anything at all! Love and lots of hugs, Aunt Vonnie, Uncle Bruce, and gang. P.S. Great photos Dave!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations--she's so adorable! Can't wait to meet her. I hope you get to go home soon :)

Kristen