Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Grandma Vonnie

Today my mom brought over my grandma, who I don't get to see very often. This was the second time my grandma has been to my house. It was a casual, relaxing visit. Joe was the center of attention and Charlotte slept the majority of the time. Then my mom brought over a chocolate cheesecake. Below are several pictures of the four of us girls.






Charlotte is my sweet, little girl, and I am totally in love with her. It makes me sad when I think about her teenage years, so I try not to think to far into the future, and just cuddle and love her as much as I can now while she'll let me. Surprisingly, I am not totally exhausted today. Last night was not a good night. I stopped keeping track of how many feeds, but it seemed to be every hour and half, with her spitting up on me once, and peeing on her pajamas twice. She finally slept around 0545 until 0800. With her inconsolability at night I am worried about my milk supply. She has plenty of wet and dirty diapers. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for her one week appointment and we'll see how much weight she has either gained or lost.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pix of the 4 generations of girls! The family photo of you/Dave,Joe/Charlotte is precious too! Hope you're feeling better each day hon, follow doc's orders and take it EASY for now - just let David be the amazing person he already is with taking charge - you'll get your turn - haha!! See you soon, Aunt Vonnie/gang.