Sunday, August 17, 2008

Charlotte's Corner

Well, anyone who knows us, knows that we have a fairly small house. Small as it may be we love it all the same. Anyway, for Charlotte's first six months of life she will share a room with us. Then sometime next spring, or whenever she is sleeping well through the night, we will move Joseph into the room with Charlotte, and Dave and I will move into the smaller of the two bedrooms.
All day yesterday David finished putting down new baseboards around the floor of the bedroom, and placing finishing touches on the paint job. Then today we rearranged the furniture, cleaned and placed all the bedding on the crib. We still need to carpet the floor, but that will have to come later. Both Dave and I: always the procrastinators. Here's Charlotte's little corner with her whimsical mobile. The green is actually darker than appears in the picture, and the bedding is red. It actually has a very soothing vibe, when you can see the stark white trim against the green and the blinds are open.
I have spent the majority of my day washing laundry, making sure everyone has clean beds, and bedrooms for that matter. I cleaned Joe's room and rearranged some of the furniture. Meanwhile, David mowed the yard. I plan to go to the grocery store tonight, and finish packing. Then David and I are off to the hospital in the a.m. Hope everyone has a great Monday, I know we will!

1 comment:

Little Smiths said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! It' looks great! I can't wait to see that little peanut. (YES I mean little). Have fun!! I'll see you soon.
Hills